Strategy Runner is a powerful server-based technology that provides customizable, centralized distribution of third-party and broker-supplied trading algorithms. Strategy Runner offers a strategy store - Strategy Exchange- for scalable distribution and subscription for trading algorithms.
The company was established in 1999, with offices in Chicago and Tel-Aviv, and a global network of distributors and partners. The parent company is registered with the CFTC and member of the NFA (#320020)
Jake Levant is VP Marketing and Sales and we thought our readers would be interested in how our two companies' services could be beneficial to their individual trading needs.
Let us begin with a brief background on the principles of Strategy Runner and how your featured Strategy Exchange has grown to be one of the premier 3rd party trading system operators in the industry?
Strategy Runner's driving vision is to make it easy for clients to act on other people's financial expertise.
For many traders the inability to effectively use technology has been a barrier to profitable trading. Over the last decade, Strategy Runner has harnessed automated technical trading systems, on its easy-to-use website that empower trader's use of this technology. We see the fruits of this dedication through the thousands and thousands of traders using Strategy Exchange every day.
Strategy Exchange is our web-based, user friendly trading system center, that list the trading systems developed by our trading system developer partners. On this site we show financial trading strategies (systems) and their results in a transparent manner. Most importantly, the site makes it remarkably easy for the trader to activate one or more of the trading systems listed by either purchasing or leasing the developers trading system through our web-based subscription process. This is triple play of:
1. Trading system center
3. User friendly program.
Although we understand you are not brokers like Striker, how can your services benefit both the independent system developer as well as the individual trader?
Right John, although we are not brokers our technological services are designed to run on any brokers trading platform that has been converted to accommodate our data.
Strategy Exchange (strategyxchange.com) is one of our most exciting solutions for individual traders as well as professional system developers. The website offers a prescreened library of trading strategies that are available for auto-execution.
- Trading systems developed by dedicated trading professionals
- Reduce the losses associated with learning to trade futures
- Seamless, instantaneous execution through our server-based auto-execution technology
- Remove trading stresses and need for 24/5 discipline
- Monitor all buy/sell signals in real-time on their individual trader's screen
- Maintain full trading control with the ability to stop, modify or add to their strategies.
- Low cost entry
Professional system developers:
We are constantly looking for qualified system developers as partners to add to our family of trading systems that we make available through our vast distribution network . Our formant provides an efficient avenue for a system developer to market their trading systems which may lead to a wider client base. All new trading developers are required to undertake our certification process and if they meet our requirements, they become one of our developer partners and added to our network. We also provide technical support, distribution, and other marketing services.
In addition, Strategy Exchange offers a host of tools to automate strategies.
- We provide plug and play connectivity with leading development languages (C+, Excel, MT4, TS) and more.
- Our Professional services team also offers server-side strategy development services and development for those who are not comfortable programming their own strategy.
Like Strategy Runner, Striker was also a pioneer in operating 3rd party trading systems, and is also the only broker that publishes actual daily and historical trading results for every trading system it trades for customers. Where does Striker complement your Strategy Runner services and how can this be a benefit the individual trader?
John, both Strategy Runner and Striker's format were built on transparency and on a conflict-free environment toward the developers and traders that use our respective services. In today's financial services world, traders appreciate our transparency and the "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" information we provide.
Here are just some of the ways we've established trader trust:
- We've raised the entry bar by prescreening their trading results on our proprietary tracking engine.
- We've opened the black box by giving traders a free, 2-weeks trial of real-time, auto-trading on their own demo account.
- We enabling traders to dig as deep as they want through developer webinars and we will even help traders engage in direct dialogue with the system developers
- Striker builds on that by credibility by offering additional level of transparency at competitive commission rates. Striker publishes each trading day every system's actual trade results from real-timer executed trades so that traders can monitor trading systems. Striker leaves no room for any misunderstanding performance.
Traders no longer need to rely solely on 'trust' when working with Strategy Exchange or Striker, because we both operate trading systems with complete transparency and in Striker's case essentially reviewed every day by its individual traders that compare their actual results with the results posted on Striker's website.
"What's New" in either Strategy Runner's technology or services and do you have any promotions you would like to share with our readers?
The great news is that there is always news.
Traders, who revisit our site, see our continually refreshed/expanded strategy offering. (See Promoted Vendors at strategyxchange.com).
This month, we are highlighting Investors Personal Finance ("IPF") - one of our most recent strategy vendor additions to Strategy Exchange. IPF is a world-renowned strategy developer from Alpesh Patel that specializes in trading systems on stock indexes futures.
Following your introduction a few months back we began working with Alpesh and his team to add his top strategies to our offering. When you check out IPF's 48 strategies you'll understand why we are so excited to have a strategy vendor of this caliber onboard:
- They deliver strong real account return (100's of %)
- They have a proven track record (6 months +)
- They have low capital requirements (starting from $5000)
- They have very low subscription fees
To sweeten the story, Alpesh has discounted his strategies with Striker, offering several of them for FREE for subscription through April 1st 2009. You can experience a free trial or subscribe to IPF's strategies within Striker's client section at www.striker.com